JOB: Team Administrator
The Living Wage is an independent movement of businesses, organisations and people who believe that a hard day’s work deserves a fair day’s pay.
The Living Wage Foundation is looking for an enthusiastic administrator to support our Director and the wider team. You will be responsible for providing executive support to the Director, establishing and maintaining effective processes to organise the team and the office space, coordinating meetings and providing administrative support to the Living Wage Foundation team. We are looking for an extremely organised individual who will take initiative in administrating meetings, diary management, updating systems, supporting events and other tasks to support the Living Wage Foundation to be a high-performing, effective team in a positive working environment
Executive and Governance Support
- Manage the Director’s diary, including being the main point of contact for scheduling meetings and booking meeting rooms, venues and catering.
- Ensure that the Director is briefed for meetings including carrying out research and producing presentations, as well as preparing correspondence for external stakeholders.
- Booking travel and accommodation for the Director and submitting expenses claims.
- Support the coordination of the Advisory Council meetings, including being the main point of contact, preparing papers, taking minutes and following up on actions.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks as and when needed.
- Support the management of the office space including services and suppliers whilst ensuring the office is kept tidy and in order.
- Develop and oversee the office and team systems and processes designed to make the Living Wage Foundation an efficient and positive place of work.
- Support the induction of new staff into the office environment and keep internal handbooks and guidance up to date with working practices and policies.
- Manage the office budget and take responsibility for ordering stationary and other office equipment to meet the requirements of the team.
- Coordinate the administration and reconciliation of credit card payments.
- Support the team to keep our Salesforce database accurate and up-to-date, and provide bespoke reports as required.
- Manage the accreditation team inbox and switchboard with timely and helpful responses to all queries from the employer network.
- Provide occasional administrative support to the Living Wage team, including booking travel, rooms, preparing correspondence and making purchases when necessary.
- Provide administrative support to the LWF team meetings, including scheduling, taking minutes and following up on actions.
- Support the preparation and distribution of papers for team meetings.
- Oversee the room bookings diary to resolve conflicts and meet the requirements of individual meetings and manage external venue bookings and catering requests.
Merchandise & Plaques
- Manage the systems, processes and budget for our merchandise requirements, ensuring we offer a cost-effective and valued service to our employer network.
- Be the main point of contact for manufacturer and network merchandise queries and support the team with complex merchandise related requests.
- Process weekly plaque orders for new accreditations and ship merchandise orders from the online shop in a timely manner.
- Support team requests for promotional materials for meetings and events.
- Support on the organisation and logistics of events, especially during Living Wage Week.
- Represent the Living Wage Foundation coherently in writing and verbally.
- Work collaboratively with the team and across Citizens UK to ensure that we are meeting the expectations of our network and stakeholders.
Please apply by reading the below job description and filling out the below application form.
There is also a voluntary and anonymous Diversity Monitoring Form which helps the Living Wage Foundation to monitor against the aims and commitments of our Equal Opportunities Policy. We appreciate your help and cooperation by filling in this form.
Fill out the above application form . Please save file as ‘Name – Living Wage Team Administrator’
Submit to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your optional Diversity Form (if completed)
Please note: The subject heading of the email should contain the words ‘Living Wage Team Administrator’.
Application open: 12th August 2019
Application deadline: 30th August 2019 (12pm)
Interview dates: Wednesday 4th September
The Living Wage Foundation is committed to being an inclusive employer. We value a diverse workforce and encourage anyone with an interest in this role to apply, regardless of whether you meet all the desirable criteria. We invest in our staff and will support you to develop the skills and knowledge required to deliver the role. We particularly welcome applications from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) candidates, who are underrepresented at the Foundation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss flexible working arrangements ahead of applying.