For senior business leaders; this training provides you with the tools needed to build your plan towards becoming a Living Wage employer:
- Identifying your business case to pay the real Living Wage and the impact it will have for staff and the organisation,
- Understand internal stakeholders to work with to make change happen,
- Overcome the barriers to putting the Living Wage in place,
- Develop a plan to move towards becoming a Living Wage employer,
- Be part of a peer to peer support network of other organisations moving towards the Living wage.
This training will be held in a central London location and full payment is required to reserve your place on this course. To sign up see below.
Private Company: £495 plus VAT
Registered Charity: £420 plus VAT
Training takes place over one half day and one following full day with a follow up meeting two months after the training is complete.
The half day includes;
- Finding out about the Living Wage, the rate and why we set up the accreditation scheme,
- An opportunity to ask any questions you have about the Living Wage,
- Hear from an accredited Living Wage employer on why they pay the Living Wage and how they did it.
The full day covers;
- Building your business case,
- Identifying barriers and solutions to paying a real Living Wage,
- Working with key stakeholders,
- A take away plan to support your journey.
- 4th, 9:30 - 12:30pm
- 12th, 9:30 - 16:30pm
- 11th, Half day
- 19th, Full day
4th and 12th September
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING:
- By submitting the booking form you are agreeing to pay the amount stated on the form before the training date. NB: We have a limited number of places on each workshop and sometimes have to turn people away, so please do not book your place unless you are sure you (or a colleague) will attend.
CANCELLATION OR CHANGES TO YOU BOOKING:
- Bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the course start date will not be refunded.
- Cancellations must be made in writing.
- To simply not attend, whether Living Work Consultancy have been notified or not, is deemed to be a cancellation.
- If you contact us 2 weeks or more before the course date requesting a transfer to another date we will refund any payment and issue an invoice for the new date.
By Living Work Consultancy:
- Living Work Consultancy reserves the right to amend or cancel any course or published prices.
- Changes to course prices and dates will be advised before the course start date and any course already paid in full will not be subject to the increased price.
- As a course may be cancelled up to 2 weeks prior to its start date, we recommend that delegates do not make travel or accommodation arrangements before this time. Any travel or accommodation costs incurred are entirely the delegates responsibility.
- Where a course is cancelled, delegates will be offered an an alternative for the same course, a credit towards another course or a refund.
USE OF MATERIALS FROM THE COURSE:
We are of course very happy for you to take away the learning you will gain from this training. We have invested significant resources in developing this training. By booking your place, you agree not to replicate the materials (both display and handout) used in this training programme for your personal or professional advancement, without our prior permission.