By paying the real Living Wage, employers are voluntarily taking a stand to ensure their employees can earn a wage which is enough to live on. That basic fairness is at the heart of what the Living Wage campaign is trying to achieve and why great businesses and organisations choose to go further than the government minimum. In addition, Living Wage employers:
- Appear on our website and searchable map so that consumers, prospective employees, students and funders can easily see who pays a real Living Wage that meets the cost of living.
- Can access to guidance on implementing the Living Wage through procurement, including templates, clauses and case studies.
- Have the opportunity to work with us on press coverage to promote their commitment to a real Living Wage.
- Get the right to use the Living Wage Employer Mark.
- Receive a Living Wage Employer plaque.
- Receive a Living Wage Week pack with materials and guidance on how to be part of the national celebrations.
- Are kept up to date through our regular newsletter which has the latest developments on the Living Wage campaign, as well as news about the rate.
- Can get Living Wage merchandise including tote bags, pens and badges.