The Living Wage Champion Awards celebrate individuals and organisations that have made an outstanding contribution to the Living Wage movement.
Nominations for the Living Wage Champion Awards 2023 are now closed. Nominations for the 2024 award will open in January 2024.
This year's ceremony will be held at the National Football Museum in Manchester on Thursday 6th July 2023.
The Living Wage Champion Awards ceremony would not be possible without the kind support of our sponsors:
- Everton FC
- Britannia Anchor Removals
- Beyond the Living Wage – Pro-Manchester
- Health and Social Care Champion – Boo Coaching and Consulting
- Employee’s Choice – Bruntwood
- Retail and Hospitality Champion - Dunsters Farm
- Industry Trailblazer – KPMG
- Living Wage Places Champion – Greater Manchester Poverty Action
- Advocate of the Year – Carrs Pasties
- Third Sector Champion – Wythenshawe Community Housing Group
- Public Sector Champion – Manchester City Council
- Recognised Service Provider Champion – Carlisle Support Services
- Living Wage Funders Champion - Weightmans LLP