During Living Wage Week there are events up and down the country. Check the list below to see if there’s an event near you and if not – think about organising one yourself.
You can also run a small internal event to celebrate within your organisation – make sure you take a camera and enter our Living Wage Week competition.
Attend an Event
There's a range of events taking place across the country during Living Wage Week that you can join both in person and online.
In person events:
Monday 6th November
- Cardiff Living Wage Week Wales Launch Event (6 Nov, 8.30am) Register to attend here.
- Glasgow Living Wage Week Event (6 Nov, 4-6pm) Register to attend here.
- Norwich Living Wage Action Group Networking Event (6 Nov, 6pm) Register to attend here.
Tuesday 7th November
- Mid and West Wales as a Living Wage Region Event, Carmarthen. (7 Nov, 10-11am) Register to attend here.
- Aberdeen Living Wage Week Event (7 Nov, 12-4pm) Register to attend here.
- Real Living Wage Celebration and Networking Event Templemore Baths,
Belfast, (7 Nov 2-3:30pm) RSVP to email@example.com
- Newcastle Upon Tyne Living Wage Week Event (7 Nov, 4-5pm) Register to attend here.
- Living Wage Week at the Baltic, Newcastle Upon Tyne Arts & Culture Event (7 Nov, 6-8pm) Register to attend here
Wednesday 8th November
- Manchester GMCVO Event and networking session for VCSE organisations and their supporters (8 Nov 1-3pm) Register to attend here.
- Edinburgh Living Wage Week Event (8 Nov, 12-2pm) Register to attend here.
- Sunderland Living Wage Networking Event (8 Nov, 1-3pm) Register to attend here.
Thursday 9th November
- Bristol Living Wage City Celebration (9 Nov 2-4pm) Register to attend here.
- Becoming a Living Wage Employer (7 Nov 4pm) Register to attend here.
- Living Pension: Supporting Workers Now and in the Future webinar (7 Nov, 10-11am) Register to attend here.
- Tackling Insecure Work with Living Hours webinar (7 Nov, 2-3pm) Register to attend here.
- Belfast Living Wage Webinar (10 Nov 11-11.45am) Register to attend here.
From how to get involved to training on organising your own events, our team share how you can get involved in Living Wage Week 2023.
To watch this video, please use the password: livingwageweek2023
Host your own Living Wage Week event
As well as joining our events, hosting your own event is a brilliant way to spread the word about the paying the Living Wage, or your commitment to providing Living Hours and a Living Pension.
The event could be with your own team or with other employers in your region or sector.
Use our event resources to plan your event
We have a number event resources to help you plan your event, everything from a checklist to copy for setting up an event page. Download this pack of resources.